Aeroallergen Immunotherapy: A Guide for Clinical Immunology/Allergy Specialists
AIT product suppliers www.allergy.org.au/members/allergen-immunotherapy-information
This document supersedes information contained in the 2015 ASCIA Allergen Immunotherapy Manual. It has been updated by the ASCIA Immunotherapy Working Party and extracted into this separate Guide.
ASCIA Immunotherapy Working Party members are listed on the ASCIA website www.allergy.org.au/members/committees#wpim
ASCIA resources are based on published literature and expert review. ASCIA health professional document references are at www.allergy.org.au/hp/papers.
- Aims of aeroallergen immunotherapy
- Patient and allergen assessment/selection
- Indications, contraindications and precautions
- Efficacy and outcomes
- Models of care for aeroallergen immunotherapy
- Aeroallergen SLIT
- Aeroallergen SCIT
- Templates and other resources
Content created October 2019