Thursday 6 September 2018, 13.15-14.00
Royal Theatre, National Convention Centre, Canberra Australia
1. Acceptance of previous minutes ASCIA Annual General Meeting 2017 - Minutes379.57 KB
2. ASCIA President’s Report 2018 - Dr William Smith
3. ASCIA Financial Report 2018 - Jill Smith
4. Other Business – Motion to convert ASCIA Drug Allergy Working Party to Committee
5. ASCIA Council Elections - Nominations are called for the following ASCIA Council positions: ASCIA President Elect, Director, Area representative Victoria, Advanced Trainee representative and Dietitians representative.
6. Incoming ASCIA President's message - Dr Brynn Wainstein
Regarding the ASCIA Council elections, please note:
- Prior ASCIA Council experience and Full (Ordinary) ASCIA membership is required for the ASCIA President Elect and Director roles.
- Residence in Victoria and Full (Ordinary) ASCIA membership is required for the Area representative Victoria role.
- If more than one nomination is received for a position, then an election will be held at the ASCIA Annual General Meeting.
- Current Council members can renominate for another 2-year term in the same role, up to a maximum of 6 consecutive years (3 x 2-year terms) if there are no other nominations for the position over that time period.
For a list of current ASCIA Council members go to: www.allergy.org.au/members/committees#counc
Content updated August 2018