Patients, Consumers, Carers
ASCIA information for patients, consumers and carers
- Vision impairment, limited reading ability or learning disabilities, by allowing text to speech (TTS).
- Non-English speaking backgrounds - information can be translated into 20 different languages by highlighting the text and selecting 'translate’.
Patient support organisations
Patient support organisation links can be found here
Clinical Immunology/Allergy specialists
- Locate a specialist
- What is a Clinical Immunology/Allergy Specialist?
- When should a patient be referred?
- General information about the immune system
ASCIA anaphylaxis e-training for the community is available at:
ASCIA anaphylaxis e-training for schools and children's education/care services is available at:
Allergy and immunology research
ASCIA established the Allergy and Immunology Foundation of Australasia (AIFA) to fund allergy and Immunology research in Australia and New Zealand. All donations and sponsorship to AIFA directly fund research grants.
Research projects funded by AIFA grants since 2015 are listed at www.allergyimmunology.org.au/projects#latest
Content updated September 2021