ASCIA Submissions 2021
ASCIA response to FSANZ Proposal P1028 – Infant Formula Consultation Paper 3 - Regulatory framework and definitions. Lodged 20 October 2021.
ASCIA FSANZ Infant formula response 20 October 2021950.61 KB
ASCIA responded to a request for information from the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) on 24 September 2021. On 8 October 2021 ATAGI released a statement, prepared in consultation with ASCIA, on the use of a third primary ‘booster’ dose of COVID-19 vaccine in severely immunocompromised people, including people with primary immunodeficiencies.
- ASCIA letter to PBAC in support of the Jorveza® (Budesonide 0.5 and 1mg) application for treatment of eosinophilic oesophagitis (EoE). Lodged 22 September 2021.
ASCIA letter PBAC EoE Budesonide 2021-09-2253.15 KB
ASCIA response to National Blood Authority (NBA) call for public comments on the draft Acute Transfusion Reaction Guidelines. Lodged online 2 July 2021.
- ASCIA letter to the Coroners Court of Victoria, in response to the Coroner’s Findings into the death of Catherin D’Rozario on 25 August 2019. Lodged 22 June 2021.
ASCIA letter to the Coroners Court of Victoria 2021-06-22156.36 KB
- ASCIA submission to PBAC regarding adrenaline (epinephrine) autoinjector prescriptions. Lodged 7 April 2021.
ASCIA letter PBAC re Adrenaline 2021-04-07111.28 KB
- ASCIA submission to TGA regarding Anapen adrenaline autoinjectors. Lodged 23 February 2021.
ASCIA letter TGA Anapen 2021-02-2362.19 KB
- ASCIA submission to PBAC regarding the Jorveza® (Budesonide 1mg) application for adults with eosinophilic oesophagitis (EoE). Lodged 10 February 2021.