Information for ASCIA members
ASCIA member services and benefits are listed at www.allergy.org.au/about-ascia/ascia-initiatives#p1
ASCIA members have access to the restricted area of the website which provides the following information. Access requires a username and password.
- ASCIA Allergen Immunotherapy templates
- ASCIA Draft documents for review
- ASCIA Drug allergy pre-clinic information template
- ASCIA Consensus statement for assessment of patients with immediate (IgE mediated) penicillin allergy
- ASCIA Food challenge protocols
- ASCIA SCIg patient education (brand specific information)
- ASCIA Member newsletters
- ASCIA Member postgraduate education
Other ASCIA website information for health professionals is available open access:
- Resources www.allergy.org.au/hp/papers
- Allergy and anaphylaxis e-training courses https://etraininghp.ascia.org.au/
- Immunodeficiency e-training courses https://immunodeficiency.ascia.org.au/
- Pharmacist e-training courses https://etrainingpharm.ascia.org.au/
ASCIA website information for patients, carers and community is also available open access at www.allergy.org.au/patients/information and these webpages inlcude ReadSpeaker to improve access for people with:
- Vision impairment, limited reading ability or learning disabilities, by allowing text to speech (TTS).
- Non-English speaking backgrounds - information can be translated into 20 different languages by highlighting the text and selecting 'translate’.
To find out how ASCIA resources are developed go to: www.allergy.org.au/about-ascia/website-information
Content updated August 2022