This webpage includes links to:
Each year ASCIA seeks funding to update and develop online resources, from sponsorship of the ASCIA Annual Conference and education grants:
- ASCIA gratefully acknowledges the generous support of all sponsors listed below.
- The content of the ASCIA website and online resources is not influenced by sponsors.
- ASCIA does not endorse or promote commercial products and services.
ASCIA Online Resources 2021-2022 Diamond Sponsors
ASCIA Online Resources 2021-2022 Platinum Sponsors
AIFA Research Grants 2021 - Industry Sponsors
ASCIA 2021 Conference - Diamond Sponsors
ASCIA 2021 Conference - Platinum Sponsors
ASCIA 2021 Conference - Gold Sponsors
ASCIA 2021 Conference - Silver Sponsor
ASCIA 2021 Conference - Exhibitors
ASCIA Sponsors 2020
ASCIA thanks the following organisations for providing ASCIA with unrestricted educational grants in 2020, and/or support of AIFA research grants. This funding has enabled ASCIA to update and develop new ASCIA resources, and fund AIFA research grants in these challenging times.
ASCIA educational grants are unrestricted, which means that the content of ASCIA resources is not influenced by any commercial organisations.
DIAMOND: CSL Behring, Mylan, Abbott
PLATINUM: DBV Technologies, Novartis, Nutricia, Sanofi, Stallergenes Greer
GOLD: Abacus dx, AMSL Allergy, Bayer, Grifols, GSK, Seqirus, Takeda
ASCIA is a not-for-profit professional medical society and the peak professional body of clinical immunology/allergy specialists in Australia and New Zealand.
The purpose of ASCIA is to advance the science and practice of allergy and clinical immunology. This is achieved by promoting the highest standard of medical practice, training, education and research, to improve the health and quality of life of people with immune system disorders. These include allergies, immunodeficiencies and other immune diseases.
ASCIA educational activities include:
- Health professional programs (e.g. ASCIA Annual Conferences, advanced training meetings, online resources and e-training courses).
- Public education programs (e.g. ASCIA information for patients, consumers and carers, anaphylaxis e-training courses for schools, early childhood education/care and community).
ASCIA educational activities are dependent on:
- ASCIA Annual Conference income.
- Annual ASCIA membership fees.
- ASCIA members donating their unpaid time for resource development and updating.
- Educational grants from governments for specific projects.
- Unrestricted educational grants from industry and other organisations.
- ASCIA does not endorse or promote products or services.
- ASCIA educational grants are unrestricted, which means that the content of ASCIA resources and the ASCIA website is not influenced by commercial organisations.
- Providers of unrestricted educational grants have no input into ASCIA resource content.
- Links to external websites from the ASCIA website do not imply that their products or services are endorsed by ASCIA.
Sponsorship can comprise a combination of the following:
- ASCIA Annual Conference sponsorship
- ASCIA online resources
- ASCIA e-training courses
- ASCIA advanced training meetings
- ASCIA Immunodeficiency Strategy for Australia and New Zealand
Approved sponsors are designated into one of the following categories:
- Diamond: $48,000 (AUD) or more per annum
- Platinum: $28,000 - $47,999 (AUD) per annum
- Gold: $16,000 - $27,999 (AUD) per annum
- Silver: $10,000 - $15,999 (AUD) per annum
- Bronze: $8,000 - $9,999 (AUD) per annum
Content updated April 2022