ASCIA Education Resources (AER) is an official education project of the Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy (ASCIA), which allows health professionals and the general community access to reliable and up to date information on allergy, asthma and immune diseases.
Information presented in this area has been written for health professionals.
However, they are not ASCIA Position papers or guidelines, which are located in another section of the ASCIA website.
Go to Health Professional Information on Allergy & Asthma
- Allergic disease: on the increase
- Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Update 2014
- Adverse drug reactions
- Aeroallergen Avoidance: is it worthwhile?
- ASCIA Infant Feeding Advice (NEW)
- Is it allergy?
- Jack Jumper Ant Allergy - a uniquely Australian problem
- Tests in the Diagnosis of Allergic Diseases
- Latex Allergy
- Nasal Polyps
- Nutritional Management of Food Allergy
- Stinging Insect Allergy
- Unorthodox Testing and Treatment
- Allergic Reactions to Antibiotics
- Allergic Reactions to Australian Stinging Ants
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Common Myths Concerning Allergy
- Cow's Milk (Dairy) Allergy
Go to Health Professional Information on Immune Diseases
Content last updated January 2014