ASCIA Education Resources (AER) is an official education project of the Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy (ASCIA), which allows health professionals and the general community access to reliable and up to date information on allergy, asthma and immune diseases.
Information presented in this area has been written for health professionals.
However, they are not ASCIA Position papers or guidelines, which are located in another section of the ASCIA website.
Allergy & Asthma
Go to Health Professional Information on Allergy & Asthma
- Anaphylaxis - link to Anaphylaxis Resources
- Anaphylaxis – Health Professional Information Paper
- Anaphylaxis checklist
- Anaphylaxis event record form
- Australian Prescriber Anaphylaxis Wall Chart
- Transitioning patients from paediatric to adult services
- Travel checklist
- ASCIA Infant Feeding Advice
- Cow's Milk (Dairy) Allergy
- Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Update 2014
- Nutritional Management of Food Allergy - Health Professional Information Paper
- Dietary avoidance information sheets
- Allergic Reactions to Australian Stinging Ants
- Jack Jumper Ant Allergy - a uniquely Australian problem
- Stinging Insect Allergy
Go to Health Professional Information on Immune Diseases
Content last updated May 2014